Monday, January 21, 2013

File This Under Things I'll Never Understand

People who take forever to get ready to go absolutely anywhere. I think everybody has at least one friend like this. It doesn't matter where you're going or what you're doing, they will take an eternity to get ready. They need to shower (for the third time that day) before walking to the store, and somehow require 45 minutes for that. They need to do their hair, or change three times, before going to grab food. It's stereotypical of women to do this, but there are a lot of guys out there that do it too.

I should have put this in my Murtaugh list post, but I recognize that I'm now too old to go out in the morning without showering, or to walk around outside dressed like I'm homeless. I take the time to look respectable whenever I go anywhere, but I still can't possibly take as long to get ready as some people I know, even if I tried. I don't even know what they do that takes that long, and if you add all that time they waste up (literally hours every week) they've probably unnecessarily burned weeks of their life, just getting ready to leave the damn house. I just don't get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment