Sunday, May 26, 2013

Tedium

I'm taking Creation and Organization of Bibliographic Records this summer. It's as bad as you'd imagine, probably worse. I don't think I've ever had a more tedious and dull class. I'm only taking it because it was the only class to remotely fit my schedule.

I have a group project, in which I have to give a 45 minute presentation on cataloguing of graphic materials. I'm not sure if I'll stay awake through my own presentation, so I can't imagine how the people listening to us will manage. I also find that I have to keep rechecking my emails to my group before I send them, in order to make sure that I remove any snark. I have a real hard time talking about this seriously, as if it matters or anyone cares, but I have to keep in mind that some of my group members might be interested in this subject. Though for their sakes, I hope they have better things going on in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment