Monday, August 19, 2013

Freedom, At Last

Well, it seems sporadic was an understatement; it's been more than a month since I posted anything here. Still haven't forgotten though.

I completed my last assignment today, and it feels like I'm finally coming up for air after weeks of being submerged in work and stress. I worked a ton of hours over the last two weeks as well as dealing with two major assignments, but the payoff is that I am now off both work and school for the next ten days.

I'm using that ten days for that longer trip I mentioned last post. My trip to Darlington was an overwhelming success, and a ton of fun, so now I'm trying something much bigger. Tomorrow morning I'm driving to Montreal, and beginning Thursday I'm going to cycle back to Toronto. Six hundred kilometers in six days, and I'm incredibly excited.

I'll be taking pictures on the way, and I'm sure I'll be back to post about it after. For now, I have to frantically go pack.

No comments:

Post a Comment