- Watching Canucks games: They usually start at 10 pm. I fall asleep halfway through.
- Pleasure reading: I've read 3 books this year. That's pitiful.
- Sleeping: 4:30 am wakeup calls are killing me. Oh, how I used to sleep. My bed is so lovely and soft and warm in the morning, and I wish to enjoy it again.
- Playing with my toys: Since I have far more money than sense, there's a stack of things in my room that I've bought over the last few months and are awaiting my attention. It'll be like Christmas come early, only even better because I don't have to share with my brother.
- Having days off: Apparently these are a thing? They sure sound nice.
- Eating lunch: I keep forgetting!
Monday, December 2, 2013
One More Week
I finish school one week from today. It has been sixteen months since I had more than four weeks off school. The following is a list of things for which I am excited (immediate impact only) - my motivation for this last week: